Real Estate Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $130,000 to $160,000
- Research and report on the most cost-effective plans to minimize asset liability.
- Prepare loss analyses and budgets, identifying exposures and other approved programs.
- Ensure the organization’s risk management policies and strategies comply with applicable laws, regulations, and strategic corporate imperatives.
- Oversee and monitor all operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Monitor and analyze operational risks within the company’s business units.
- Set (and enforce) required coverage types, applicable limits, and sub-limits, and all other requirements on all contracts entered into by the organization, including, without limitation, endorsements, cancellation notifications, subrogation, and additional insured requirements.
- Escalate to Management key matters of risk and control.
- Handle all renewals of insurance coverages (excluding medical and dental) maintained by the organization.
- Review and analyze risk management programs for the effectiveness of coverage and to reduce costs and losses.
- Ensure the proper and efficient handling of claims and evaluate claims’ financial value.
- Act as a liaison to attorneys (internal and external), insurance companies, and individuals, investigating any incidents that may result in asset loss.