International Investment Bank
Office Status: Remote
- Preparing detailed credit analysis, and reviewing/validating risk ratings for the Corporates sector, including specialized lending (plain vanilla lending, project finance, aviation, acquisition based lending).
- Working with the front office and credit risk team to perform due diligence for the underwriting of new transactions.
- Conducting financial statement analysis, sensitivity analysis and market research for existing and potential borrowers. Assessing cash-flow projections and valuations where applicable.
- Presenting analyses and recommendations to senior management and credit committees.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to extensions of credit.
- Monitoring impact on Corporate & Structured clients from market developments and current news.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Econ, Accounting, or related area of discipline.
- 5-10 years banking experience; specific Corporates experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, problem solving, and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk.