Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Being a collaborative team member who builds open dialogue-based relationships will help you succeed in meeting with existing and potential clients as part of the due diligence process to gain a better understand of the client’s financial position and operations. You will utilize your persuasive communication skills (both written and verbal), combined with confidence when being challenged as you will liaise with the traders/marketers and respond to trading requests daily. Your ability to maintain accurate attention to detail, handle pressure and competing priorities in a deadline driven environment is critical to your success in this role.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Trade documentation initialization, review and negotiation of credit risk and other risk clauses.
- Financial analysis and credit underwriting, including an understanding of complex corporate structures.
- Credit exposure calculation and credit limit management, including ongoing communication with the corporate credit group and senior business management to obtain timely trade approvals.
- Real time, on-going and self-initiated monitoring of counterparty and related industry developments including the annual review of existing credit limits.
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities and identify innovative solutions in a timely manner.