EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
We are focused on lending and cross-selling financial products within the Healthcare, CommTech, Renewables, and Infrastructure and Industrials industries, primarily serving corporate banking customers based in North America. The Analyst will perform necessary credit analysis, due diligence, and review of documents for new transactions and manage the ongoing credit assessment of customers within the portfolio. The Analyst will be a contributing member of the deal team.
- Analysis-related tasks: Credit, Financial, Markets, Industry, Portfolio, Profitability analysis, etc.
- Preparation of credit memos, plus internal risk adjusted return on risk adjusted capital model
- Assist in preparation of marketing efforts toward existing and potential customers
- Remain up to date with developments in industry segment and the banking industry
- Remain up to date with the bank’s strategy/products/credit risk/portfolio guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced understanding of accounting and finance
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Advanced strategic understanding of corporate structures, capitalization, and analysis
- Familiarity with credit documentation
- Understanding of Comm/Tech, Industrials and Healthcare Industries, and/or Power & Renewables/Project Finance, E&P, Midstream, Oilfield Service and Refining, with LBO experience a plus
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant credit experience with a U.S. money-center bank and/or large international financial services firm
- Formal credit training program (in particular, Financial Statement Analysis) preferred
- CFA Level 1 preferred but not required