- Role will focus on doing credit analysis after the transaction has been approved.
- Small team of two so person needs to be hands on and team will grow as assets increase
- Sectors covered include: CRE, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Leveraged Lending
- Research on credit review materials including financials, public release, industry reports, etc.
- Prepare financial spreading for credit analysis reports
- Supports CA manager for the maintenance of the credit files
- Supports CA manager for the maintenance of credit analysis schedule
- Supports CA manager for periodic credit evaluation of borrowers and guarantors including data inputs
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP).
- Facility with personal computers in particular ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Clear and concise writing skills.
- Understanding of the related internal/external regulations and policies, including the Branch’s BSA/AML/OFAC/Cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Ideally someone with 1-3 years of experience
- Korean speaking and Finance/Accounting Major preferred.