International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Client is seeking an Associate with skills to analyze the credit risk of project finance transactions in the Americas. Coverage may include renewable and conventional power, natural resources, infrastructure sectors in North America and Latin America.
- The Associate’s responsibility entails the review of credit applications submitted by the front office to prepare executive summaries for the management of the Credit Department.
- Analyze various risk elements of project finance transactions in the Americas, and present written executive summaries to the management of the Credit Department.
- Monitor operational and financial performance of projects and assign gradings.
- Monitor and supervise problem loans including.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, work flow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned.
- The Associate is also expected to work with VP/Director in the group to support their preparation of presentation materials.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a financial institution and project finance portfolio.
- Ability to summarize front office credit applications and visually present complex concepts with graphs, tables and flow charts.
- Flexibility to work under tight deadlines and in a multitasking environment.
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is helpful, but not required.