EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Account opening and closing.
- Responds to inquires or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person; exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Provides effective customer service and assists in resolving problems within given authority.
- Performs routine duties related to any of the following operational functions:
- Ach Returns and Notification of Changes
- Activity of Controlled Accounts
- Handling Adjustments, balancing cash advances, chargebacks and collections.
- Bank Account reconciliation (Cashier’s checks, Expense Checks, Interest checks, etc.)
- IOLTA Accounts
- Collections (Incoming and Outgoing
- Regulation D Activity Monitoring
- Legal Process Handling
- Stop Payment Reports
- Assists or performs related duties; places holds and stop payments; knowledge of the Federal Reserve Bank posting and entries; balances general ledger account(s) and processes related entries
- May gather data and process various reports.
- Maintains files, copies and faxes documents and orders.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, and speak clearly to customers’ and employee.
- High School diploma and one to two years of related experience.
- Basic experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services.
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies
- Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variable in standardized situations.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.