International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $170,000 – $190,000
- Execute BSA/AML and Sanctions data testing and governance projects, in accordance with SMBC and Compliance department strategy
- Collect, aggregate, analyze, and visualize customer, product, and transaction data to identify trends and evaluate changes of customer, product, and transactional risk exposure.
- Develop MIS reports for submission to senior Branch management.
- Work with Japan Research Institute-America partners to develop and test tools and systems in line with policy and regulatory expectations.
- Develop knowledge of new analytical techniques and data sources that provide ongoing risk mitigation, and how emerging data and technology issues may impact the achievement of BSA/AML Compliance Department’s objectives.