Apply for the Data Governance Associate position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (1-2 days per week in office)
Salary: $75,000 – $130,000
- Execute and maintain regulatory reporting data analytics and data quality initiatives.
- Execute associated data initiatives, drive procedure operationalization and execution
- Work across teams to translate regulatory requirements into implementable data controls
- Ensure data quality compliance, and control for various financial regulatory reports according to company policy and standards.
- Report and monitor data issues related to data quality from regulatory reports. Work with stakeholders for root causes analysis and resolutions.
- Provide the forward-looking data analysis, presentations for MIS and analytics in support of Executive reporting
- Facilitate project update communications and meetings.
- Develop templates, guides, and other accelerators to enable the team members to execute activities in a repeatable manner