EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The Pega Business Architect – Senior Level will be a key contributor to current and next generation digital transformation efforts. You will work on an Agile squad delivering key initiatives supporting customer Next Best Experience functionalities. You will work strategically and tactically to deliver superior consumer experiences through human interactions and through digital channels.
- Provide business and technical thought leadership on decision architecture and best practices on the Pega platform.
- Automate decision-making throughout an application to improve process efficiency Interface with key stakeholders to evangelize the platform and unlock profound new capabilities in our CX stack
- Create the decisioning architecture (decision logic/strategy logic) which integrates seamlessly with complex technical stacks.
- Incorporate and manage reference data to allow applications to adapt to changing business conditions
- Design core decisioning logic for real time marketing decisioning platform based on business requirements.
- Design and configuring rules, flows, propositions, and decision logic. Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing.
- 5+ years of experience Cloud Environment Experience (Pega AWS SaaS, AWS PaaS, and AWS IaaS)
- Knowledge of integration with an enterprise multi-tier application including advanced custom analytics data models, Customer Data Platform and Celebrus.
- Three or more years of Pega end to end implementation experience Technical troubleshooting and problem solving experience.
- Good presentation skills and ability to create crisp and concise presentation decks for senior leadership