Apply for the Deputy Compliance Officer position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: 100% Remote
Salary: $160,000 – $200,000
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures that align with regulatory requirements and the company’s business objectives.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the company’s compliance program, and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the company’s compliance governance framework, including policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Manage Corporate Compliance program; monitor, assess and report on the effectiveness of the branch’s corporate compliance program, including identifying and assessing compliance risks, and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Ensure that the company’s employees are aware of and trained on compliance policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the business lines to identify and assess compliance risks associated with new products, services, or activities.
- Investigate and resolve compliance-related issues, and escalate issues to the Chief Compliance Officer when necessary.
- Conduct periodic compliance assessments and audits to identify potential areas of non compliance, and recommend corrective actions.
- Provide guidance to bank management on matters of compliance and regulation.
- Prepare and submit regulatory filings, reports, and disclosures as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform second-level alert release from Sanction Screening system, when required.
- Manage quality assurance program and ensure remediation of identified issues.
- Manage and mentor the compliance team to ensure high levels of performance and engagement.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry developments, and assess their impact on the company’s compliance program.