Apply for the Digital Banking Compliance Monitoring & Testing – Associate position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $80,000 – $130,000
- Assists the examiner-in-charge of Compliance Testing engagements.
- Supports the development and refinement of monitoring and testing scripts.
- Assists in development of information requests and announcement memorandums.
- Supports the development and performance of field work to validate the efficacy of internal controls.
- Prepares cohesive work papers for each engagement in accordance with department standards.
- Identifies underlying issues and escalation/validation thereof with stakeholders.
- Assists in the drafting of Issue Memorandums and Reports for issuance to management. Helps in the registration and tracking of identified issues and corrective action plans.
- Participates in remediation of issues and findings identified during the Compliance Reviews.
- Stays abreast of changing regulatory requirements and business model to maintain a solid foundation of the applicable regulatory framework.
- Assists in the consolidation and reporting of results within local and Head Office reporting.