Commercial Finance Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Director of Business Development is responsible for increasing company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities, developing long term business growth strategies, and expanding brand presence.
- Develop new sales areas and markets consistent with the sales development strategy.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow the business.
- Identify and develop new clients by prospecting, networking, and cold calling referral sources.
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate financing offer to client and their professionals.
- Lead and work closely with underwriting/credit team on transaction analysis
- Maintain company CRM, entering all relevant activity and information