International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week)
Salary: $160,000 – $230,000
- Provide advice on regulatory and compliance requirements to business unit management and staff so that they may conduct their business in conformance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that advice and regulatory guidance establishes a reasonably designed supervisory system including creation of compliance controls and written supervisory procedures.
- Meet with business unit management to proactively identify emerging business issues and discuss related or new regulatory requirements.
- Interface with regulators and Internal Audit during compliance related examinations / audits related to coverage area.
- Assist in drafting responses to regulatory inquiries.
- Advise business units on the maintenance of their policies and procedures with focus on current compliance framework as reference point.
- Seek operational efficiencies and automation of processes to reduce risk of manual processes.
- Create training material and provide training as relevant to covered business units and support areas
- Lead / Contribute to various reporting requirements and other ad hoc investigations.
- Work closely with other supports units to help create and maintain best practice across the Firm.
- Draft and update existing compliance policies and procedures.