Apply for the Director, Capital Markets Credit, Securitization and Residential Mortgage Finance position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: : $144,000 – $235,000
- Collateral Analysis for securitization takeout: Analyze whole loan residential mortgages that will be initially pooled as assets within warehouse facilities, financed under whole loan reverse repo facilities, and ultimately securitized in the creation of residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS). Assess the credit risks of the underlying residential mortgage assets and determine the optimal securitization structure to minimize credit risk.
- Market Analysis: Deep understanding of the residential mortgage securitization market, including the pooling of mortgage assets under warehouse facilities, and the creation of residential mortgage securitized products (RMBS).
- Counterparty credit analysis: Analyze and evaluate client credit disclosures, financial statements, and conduct counterparty credit due diligence. Prepare/present credit reports and make credit recommendations.
- Leadership: Work directly with Front Office to manage the credit aspects of Front Office trade requests. Lead discussions with the Front Office and clients to assess the credit implications of trade requests and craft appropriate credit terms.
- Exposure monitoring: Manage a portfolio of whole loan residential mortgage financing facilities. Propose and establish credit limits, counterparty credit ratings. Publish relevant portfolio reporting, including ad-hoc requests for internal and external constituents.
- Liaison: Interface between CRM and vested constituents including Front Office, Collateral Operations, Legal, Compliance, Mizuho internal departments/Parent Company.
- Traded Product Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of all types of capital markets traded products, including OTC derivatives, structured products, MBS, repo/reverse repo, Warehouse facilities, stock loan/stock borrow, Futures.
- Documentation management: Understand and negotiate credit and legal agreements with counterparties.
- Collaborate with Legal and Front Office constituents to finalize legal agreements.
- Team Contributor: Ability to work effectively within and to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team environment.