Financial Services Client
Office Status: On-Site
Salary: Up to $240,000
- Credit Resolution – Oversees all aspects of the General Bank Business and Commercial Resolution Group by identifying and executing loan resolution strategies that maximize collections and minimize operational and additional credit risk. Coordinates solutions for line-managed stressed relationships and provides guidance on complex legal matters when litigation is appropriate. Works in conjunction with wider business units to manage risks associated with team activities, developing policies and procedures that provide appropriate risk mitigation.
- Business Strategy – Develops and executes commercial and business credit resolution strategies in support of the Bank’s Competitive Path. Maintains a commitment to constant improvement through continual assessment of current processes. Drives the achievement of department goals that align with broader organizational objectives.
- Business Support – Participates in Special Asset Working Group meetings as a key member and may lead projects within the Credit Resolution Group. Provides guidance on complex and escalated matters, directing efficiency improvements and other initiatives that enhance performance. Develops and maintains strong relationships with other department leaders, internal auditors, and external regulators.
- Managerial Functions – Establishes, leads, and monitors expectations to achieve company and department goals. Assesses workloads, optimizes staffing mix, leverages individual associate’s strengths and develops associate’s skill sets to prepare them for more complex and challenging assignments. Manages the performance, training, and evaluation of assigned staff with emphasis on succession planning and coaching key talent.
- Collaboration – Works closely with other key leaders in the Credit Resolution Group and Credit Administration to meet the Bank’s objectives as outlined in the Competitive Path. Fosters a positive working relationship with line leaders and lenders on issues relating to credit quality and relationship management.