Part of US-based Corporate Finance / Financing & Advisory team, predominantly focused on the analysis and execution of structured corporate finance transactions, developing capital structure advisory pitches to corporate clients and coordination of M&A teams based in Europe.
- Credit Risk Analysis incl. financial performance, industry risk, management etc.
- Structuring and execution of corporate financing transactions
- Financial modeling including cash flow forecasts and debt capacity analysis
- Running internal rating models and analysis of internal and external rating implications
- Drafting, review and negotiation of transaction documentation
- Analysis of borrowing bases and collateral packages, recovery analysis
- Valuation analysis of M&A deals considering multiples, precedent transactions etc.
- Drafting internal presentations for business and investment committees
- Drafting pitch presentations for corporate clients
- Interfacing with other areas of the bank including capital markets, rating advisory, and European product counterparts
- Client interaction and relationship development
- The candidate should have a minimum 5 years (or more) of relevant corporate finance experience from a reputable investment bank or corporate finance / M&A advisory firm.
- High-level of familiarity with accounting, financial statements analysis, financial modeling, deal structuring, valuation metrics, have a solid understanding of ECM, DCM and Credit Market related issues, and experience in negotiating legal documentation.
Education: Graduate: Bachelors or Post Graduate degree from a reputable university.
- Must have high-level of proficiency in all core Windows programs (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) and will be expected to have (or quickly develop) an understanding of various information systems such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Merger Market, etc
- The candidate should be personable, highly motivated, be able to deal with multiple responsibilities under tight time frames, and enjoy working in a team environment. Fluency in Italian or German would be a benefit, but is not a requirement.
- Series 79.
Corporate finance and advisory, capital structuring, debt capacity, acquisition financing, LBO financing, structuring and execution.