Apply for the Director, Credit Review position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $180,000 – $200,000
- Evaluate lending transactions and Americas Corporate Banking Department (ACBD), Americas Risk Management (ARM) and Americas Credit Department (ACD) to ensure compliance with risk ratings, adequacy of and adherence with policies and procedures, underwriting guidelines, portfolio management and regulatory guidance as well as expectations.
- Assist coordination of client’s portfolio data integrity for review sampling and reporting.
- Provide management with objective assessment of the assigned sector of the client’s loan portfolio and ensure emerging risks are identified and highlighted.
- Evaluate borrower financial performance through the assessment of financial statements and credit risk metrics, including income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, capital structure analysis and all base as well as stress-scenario financial projections as required.
- Coordinate credit risk assessments of and monitor designated client portfolio sectors including the quantity of credit risk, quality of credit risk management and direction of credit risk along with adherence to Bank risk appetite.
- Provide insights and advisory collaboration to ACBD and ACD on risk identification, credit risk management processes and regulatory guidance.
- Understand how the client’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Assist CRAD Managing Director in planning and executing the Annual Plan, providing financial and regulatory reporting and meeting regulatory requirements.
- As needed, complete assigned individual credit reviews, document findings, draft potential review issues and perform issue tracking up to resolution.
- Support day-to-day administration of CRAD, to include managing assigned team members.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all policies and procedures related to lending, credit ratings and problem loan monitoring. Proactively recommend changes to client’s and CRAD policies and procedures as needed.
- Perform ad-hoc/ancillary projects in support of the overall CRAD function.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client’s compliance rules and regulations in accordance with the directives of Americas Legal & Compliance Department (ALCD) and in compliance with client’s Code of Conduct.