International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Manage team of Transaction Monitoring and Investigations Analysts.
- Enhance and implement the Bank’s transaction monitoring and investigations program.
- Conduct supervisory reviews and level 2 reviews of Investigation Analysts alerts and cases to ensure that all activity is in compliance w/ current BSA/AML regulatory standards, and ensure that AML monitoring alerts are documented and dispositioned in compliance with the standards established in the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Manage and report on enhanced investigations when needed on individuals and activity that are deemed possibly suspicious.
- Work with the Head Office to ensure that the design of the controls captures the appropriate risks and create additional controls when necessary within the Investigations program.
- File Suspicious Activity Reports for confirmed Suspicious Activity.
- Manager Sanctions and PEP Screening alerts that are generated from the Bank’s nightly scrub against the sanctions lists.
- Assist with any remediation projects in regards to the Bank’s AML compliance tools or policies and procedures.
- Assist in the annual process of compliance certification with NYS DFS Regulation Part 504.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of data for the Bank’s BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessments.
- Provide backup for review of daily reports and reconciliations of daily data uploads within compliance databases.