Seeking a technical regulatory reporting resource for NY Branch and its U.S. subsidiaries (including a broker dealer, lessor entities, swap dealer, commercial bank, etc.).
Responsible for providing advice and issuing policy guidelines on technical regulatory reporting issues for New York Branch, Cayman Branch, Bank Holding Company, and its subsidiaries
- Develop, document, and maintain key rule interpretations and guidance for U.S. regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, NSFR, BASEL, SA-CCR, SCCL, FR 2052a, FRY 15, FRY 9C, FFIEC 002 etc.)
- Keep track of and provide guidance to relevant stakeholders for new and emerging U.S regulatory rules and requirements.
- Provide training on a regular basis on key U.S. regulatory reporting requirements for the company.
- Demonstrate abilities to challenge data reported in all reporting schedules adhered to respective guidance, identify potential gaps, and advise remediation plan.
- Support governance and control requirements related to regulatory capital adequacy and liquidity models
- Work closely with business or other stakeholders to resolve emerging regulatory reporting requirements and respond to questions related to the regulatory reporting policies and standards. Advise senior management and related stakeholders of capital implication and reporting impacts on proposed or new trades
- Support relevant advocacy efforts and the implementation of regulatory reporting projects.
- Oversee and comment on regulatory reporting impacts and implications on the company’s new products, new trades and complex business transactions provided by the Controllers regulatory reporting teams.
- Prepare materials for, and participate in, meetings with the company’s management and regulators.
- Interact with members of the Federal Reserve, Audit and other regulatory bodies on technical regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate and represent the company in industry forums related to regulatory capital, liquidity regulatory reporting, and other major regulatory reports. Provide technical expertise to shape comment letters on all evolving regulations
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance, business, accounting)
- 10 years or more regulatory reporting advisory experience in the banking industry.
- Strong research skills, analytical skills, business writing skills, presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of capital requirements under US Basel, capital related reporting, and other major reports. (Y15, Y9c, FFIEC 102, FFIEC002, FR2052a, etc.)
- An appreciation of market risk concepts and associated modeling methodologies.
- Support large scale projects, collaborate with numerous areas across the firm.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP