Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- As the head of the Risk Reporting Team, you will be leading a diverse, global, and collaborative team.
- The Risk Reporting Team is responsible for producing central reporting for Credit, Market, and Liquidity Risk Management on a timely basis, providing management timely analysis and information about Credit, Market, and Liquidity risk matters.
- The reports you will be responsible for producing aid senior managing in strategic decision-making and effectively managing the company’s risk profile.
- As the Director of the Risk Reporting Team, you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring:
- the generation and distribution of key management, board and regulatory reports
- adherence to established reporting requirements, processes, and governance
- regularly presenting to senior management and supervisors and
- overseeing/execution of additional GCRO initiatives as need arises.
- Managing a global team of approx. 2-4 people
- Overseeing/executing the generation and distribution of key Management, Board and Regulatory reports on a tightly scheduled basis
- Presenting to senior management and regulators
- Designing, maintaining, and executing controls in both manual and automated reports
- Ownership and management of the full Financial Risk Management Manual Report Inventory
- Performing 1st and 2nd line governance and compliance reviews of manually produced Risk reports
- Building automated solutions in existing Excel based reporting leveraging VBA, Power Query, and SQL
- Collaborating with various internal Risk areas to define, develop, and perform ad-hoc reporting
- Learning new technologies as they relate to data analytics, automation/robotics, and AI/ML
- Performing demos and training
- Fostering an environment of regulatory awareness and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Effectively challenging, and reassessing, existing processes to improve efficiency, value, and reduce risk