International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Client is seeking a Director / Senior Credit Officer to cover Technology sector. The main responsibility will be to review credit applications submitted by the front office and to prepare/present executive summaries and recommendations to the management of the Credit Department.
- Analyze various elements of credit risk and provide an effective review and challenge to submission from the front office (line 1).
- Prepare a written executive summary and present to Credit Department management.
- Ensure US Regulatory requirements are met with each application.
- Engage with front office to assist with due diligence and structuring prior to formal credit submission.
- Oversee the maintenance of credit quality and provide feedback to business units to ensure consistent and complete credit applications. Also, provide guidance, as necessary, to business units to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Monitor and supervise problem assets including classified loans and present written memorandum/reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, work flow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience preferably within a credit risk function (formal credit training preferred).
- Prior experience interacting with US Regulators (Fed, OCC or FDIC) preferred.
- Knowledge of Technology sector preferred.
- Critical thinking and ability to analyze a vast and complex amount of information and quickly render credit decisions.
- Risk sensitivity and ability to steer decisions through discussions with the business units.
- Flexibility to work under tight deadlines and in a multitasking environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills