International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Analyze various elements of credit risk and provide an effective review and challenge to submission from the front office (line 1).
- Prepare a written executive summary and present to Credit Department management.
- Ensure US Regulatory requirements are met with each application.
- Engage with front office to assist with due diligence and structuring prior to formal credit submission.
- Oversee the maintenance of credit quality and provide feedback to business units to ensure consistent and complete credit applications. Also, provide guidance, as necessary, to business units to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Monitor and supervise problem assets including classified loans and present written memorandum/reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, work flow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned