International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $130,000-$200,000
- Manage classified accounts assigned with a focus on protecting the Bank’s position while seeking exit opportunities when feasible. This would include ongoing analysis and management of the classified names and the specific provision assessment.
- Design and implement portfolio management initiatives as required.
- Work closely with credit constituents, providing advice on structuring and other credit related subjects. Coach junior staff of like subjects.
- Manage regulatory dispositions and other related requirements.
- Other requirements may arise as per the growth of the portfolio.
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine.