EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Perform document controls on the various business lines to ensure the consistency and completeness of the document management repositories in accordance with company policy. Participate in the project to migrate document control to a business as usual sustainable set-up, make suggestions to management about themes or organizational issues in document management systems.
- Perform document controls on the various business lines to ensure the consistency and completeness of the document management repositories in accordance with company policy
- Ensure updates to document control standards by business units
- Enhance methodology for conducting Document Controls and Testing Plan
- Complete annual Testing Plan and develop next Testing Plan:
- Develop test plans to test document repositories for completeness and consistency
- Review deal documentation and identify potential discrepancies in the deal documentation for example with regards to critical data elements, completeness, and adherence to internal procedures.
- Document testing steps and keep audit proof testing workpapers.
- Document and monitor issues found through testing in adherence to the document management policy
- Monitor issues identified by end users through an issue management process
- Escalate identified issues to business units, agree on remedial actions and monitor timely resolution.
- Formalize testing results in a report format
- Escalate unresolved issues in accordance with procedures to management to ensure resolution.
- Provide management reporting on the status of executing the test plan and resolution of identified issues.
- Participate in the project to migrate document control to a business as usual sustainable set-up, make suggestions to management about themes or organization issues in document management systems.
- Regulatory and/or Compliance background
- College Degree
- Experience in a testing and control function
- Strong organizational and communication skills: document control specialist should have the ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills. Ability to regularly communicate with internal business partners.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail