International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (1-2 days per week in office)
Salary: $120,000 – $135,000
- Ongoing enforcement of the Firm’s Watch/Restricted Lists; specifically, their application and integration within the Policy’s trading rules.
- Performing the on- and off-boarding of employee accounts, including establishing broker feeds, periodic certifications, and reporting/analysis of trading activity via the trade surveillance system.
- Assisting in transactional and forensic testing to ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Compilation and reporting of performance and risk metrics related to Personal Account Dealing.
- Support and development, delivery and tracking of requisite certifications.
- Assisting with the establishment and enhancement of relevant policies and procedures.