*Upcoming and recent graduates encouraged to apply*
Benefits of Recruitment Coordinator role:
- A Full-Time position
- A competitive salary – 40-45k Yearly; DOE (entry level)
- An Excellent Benefits Package that includes health insurance, dental and vision (with employee contribution), generous PTO package, 401k with a match, presidents club
- HYBRID in office schedule
- Fun work environment fostering a great company culture
- Base salary PLUS commission
Madison-Davis is a rapidly growing Executive Search firm specializing in the Financial Services industry. We are currently seeking a high energy candidate to contribute to the expansion of one of our growing Financial Services Divisions.
A day in the life of a Madison-Davis Coordinator may include:
- Partner with the Executive Recruiters to search for top talent in the market.
- Provide direct sourcing support which includes engaging, assessing, and activating executive level talent for our most critical searches.
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting for ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Implement innovative sourcing techniques to develop diverse talent pools of executive level talent
- Creating lead lists for recruiting and managing directors.
- Developing market knowledge to gain competitive edge.
- Bachelors degree; a MUST
- Grit and patience to conduct long detailed searches
- High sense of urgency and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Aptitude to be/become a subject matter expert