International Investment Bank
Office Status: Hybrid
This position will report directly to the Exam management team in Regulatory Affairs, and work closely with senior stakeholders. This role is responsible for coordinating all requests from examiners including tracking and monitoring requests for information and meetings, coordinating with stakeholders to gather documents, performing quality assurance, escalating issues, and managing submissions in a timely fashion.
- Consolidate all regulatory requests into a dedicated tracker. Organize and catalog documents in an efficient manner.
- Organize approach to respond to each request including identification and communication to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Following-up on all open requests until they are completed and validated.
- Performing initial quality review to ensure documents are complete and responsive the examiner’s needs.
- Coordinating internal validation of information requests with senior stakeholders.
- Escalating all issues to Examine Management Team for attention.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and TEAMS.
- Previous experience in dealing with regulators and regulatory interactions would be beneficial. This may include experience in Regulatory Reporting and/or Regulatory Remediation, Regulatory Affairs, Audit, Legal or Compliance.
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible in balancing priorities with the ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with US Regulators and their requirements is preferred.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with employees at all levels.