Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $175,000 – $250,000
- Quality Control Program Manager for the US Banks and Wealth Management AML Risk Quality Control Process, including management and process oversight for a team of Quality Control Analysts that perform Quality Control reviews for each respective business process
- Supervise and manage a team of Quality Control Analysts for the Firm’s Wealth Management and US Banks businesses to ensure accounts are compliant with applicable internal AML Risk procedure and BSA/AML policy requirements, along with external regulations, for the BSA/AML, KYC, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), and Negative News Screening (NNS) processes
- Perform specific targeted testing of designated processes as instructed by management.
- Effectively document and communicate any identified errors/discrepancies to the appropriate business line unit and/or management and ensure that corrective action is taken.
- Maintain internal tracking log for all remedial items and collaborate and communicate with business partners to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Partner with the Business Unit, including Financial Advisors and Branch Risk Officers, to ensure appropriate client on boarding due diligence processes are enacted while providing a positive client experience.
- Prepare ongoing and ad hoc reporting for senior management.
- Escalate potential risk issues associated with new account opening customer profiles with internal management and the Second Line of Defense Bank AML Compliance team