International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Support IAD Management team in planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of an internal audit program that addresses management of credit risk across the Americas Division.
- Directs and Oversees audits as and AIC in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, with limited supervision and support by the team leader.
- Provide support, coaching, and feedback to audit team which may include internal or co-sourced internal audit professionals.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholder and audit senior management to clearly articulate audit strategy, testing results and corrective measures.
- Oversee quarterly and annual continuous monitoring / risk assessment process to identify business trends and emerging risks, and when necessary, propose updates to the audit plan to reflect them.
- As needed, assist with the delivery and execution of IAD’s broader audit plan and assurance responsibilities (e.g., non-financial risk and lending related activities).
- As needed, assist with special projects related to business process improvements or departmental strategic initiatives.
- Track and validate closure of issues raised by the department and regulators.
- Develop, promote, and maintain a collaborative and strong working relationship with AD business heads, external auditors, and regulators.
- Recommends continuous improvement practices based on new regulatory requirements.