International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (1-3 days in office)
- Responsible for creating strategy that will minimize credit risk in line with the firm’s objectives, as well as assisting in the underwriting process for potential new borrowers.
Responsible for mitigating loss by counterparty credit analysis related to a range of products marketed to corporate, institutional and / or government clients.
- Oversees the overall creditworthiness of organizations and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the portfolio quality against established criteria and recommending adjustments to existing credit facilities, as appropriate.
- Responsible for effective credit and risk management, with emphasis on adherence to credit policy and requirements, financial analysis/modeling, risk evaluation, and as needed, assist ongoing portfolio maintenance activities, and as needed client support.
- Oversees team that works with the borrower, legal counsel, the independent engineer and other consultants as necessary to structure and manage consent processes (including but not limited to waivers and amendments of financing documents, etc.)