Private Debt Platform Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Our client, a market-leading private debt platform with over $45 Billion under management seeks an experienced Credit Monitoring Analyst, Senior Analyst or Associate Director. This group provides senior, one-stop and second lien loans to US Middle-Market companies.
*The position is based in St. Thomas, USVI or Toronto.*
- The Credit Monitoring Analyst will provide day-to-day support to the Portfolio Manager as part of the Credit Monitoring Team.
- The Credit Monitoring Analyst will be expected to have finance experience with exposure to best practice valuation methodologies (e.g., use of publicly traded comparable company data, equity waterfalls, cash flow modeling and debt pricing).
- Monitoring and valuing several corporate debt and equity investments
- Performing complex financial analysis and producing high quality quantitative and qualitative valuation reports
- Work independently and complete tasks related to: data entry, report creation, meeting support, investment valuations and financial statement analysis
- 5 – 15 Years of Relevant Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education required (accounting or finance preferred but not required)
- MBA degree is strongly preferred, but not required
- CFA credential is a plus, but not required
- Strong quantitative skills
- In-depth understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of legal documents including credit agreements
- Proven problem-solving ability