Investment Fund Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Global investment fund that is a subsidiary of a top 15 investment bank is looking to bring on an additional investment based financial analyst. The team is responsible for all corporate finance support for the $5 billion investment portfolio they’re managing. This is a hands on strategic FP&A position that will be involved in financial modeling, forecasting, pricing, risk assessments and presenting to leadership. Small team of 6 people with a clear path for advancement.
- Responsible for directly assisting senior professionals in their efforts to grow and manage the business, which provides corporate leasing and asset based loan solutions to clients.
- The successful candidate will be capable of developing deep competency in a multitude of critical disciplines associated with structured finance transactions predominately focused upon financial modeling, pitch preparation and credit / risk assessment.
- Build and modify financial models in Microsoft Excel utilized to assess risk, calculate transaction returns, evaluate financing structures and analyze market opportunities.
- Prepare marketing, proposal and approval materials for clients and to support internal decision making processes.
- Research and build technical knowledge of accounting, tax, legal and regulatory considerations.
- Prepare various periodic reports, such as, risk analysis reports, self-assessment report, credit exposure reports, and regulatory reports.