Investment Fund Client
Office Status: Hybrid
A growing investment fund that is a subsidiary of a top 15 investment bank is looking to bring on an additional financial analyst. The team is responsible for all corporate finance support for the $5 billion investment portfolio they’re managing. This is a hands on a strategic FP&A position that will be involved in financial modeling, forecasting, pricing and presenting to leadership. Small team of 6 people with a clear path for advancement.
- Preparing monthly management reports and presentations, budgeting and forecasting, performance monitoring, supporting system buildout and other ongoing projects
- Provide exceptional business support through the development of advanced FP&A functions, including management reporting across entities and business lines, regional business planning, the analysis of direct and indirect expenses, and management of cost allocations.
- Work with FP&A team members and other Finance teams to maintain the appropriate managerial accounting and organizational structures to support business growth and provide consistent data for region-wide reporting, including submissions to Head Office and Tokyo.
- Report and analyze business requirements for financial resources both for new and existing products.
- Prepare presentations to report performance to senior management on a monthly/quarterly basis, including client analytics and business drivers.
- Partner with front office and corporate business managers to provide continuous support by leveraging appropriate FP&A resources and directing questions to other Finance teams as needed.