EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Assist the BSA/AML Officer in the management of all aspects of the BSA/AML Compliance Program and monitoring of the bank’s adherence to the established BSA/AML controls.
- Assist in the maintenance of the BSA/AML Compliance Program, and all Compliance policies and procedures.
- Advise the BSA/AML Officer on changes to state and federal BSA AML requirements and standards and changes to banking practices and emerging risk management techniques particularly in the AML.
- Conduct AML Investigations and reviews as necessary. Consults and communicates with managers throughout the Branch to keep abreast of changes and assure regulations are complied .
- Assist the BSA Officer with maintaining the Compliance systems such as Actimize, FIS Prime, KYC Prime, KYC Tool, Open Pages and EGRC, to ensure each are operating effectively; based on daily ready for business communication or a request for assistance from the Compliance team.
- Assist with the preparation and development of Committee Material and KRI reporting.
- Review/investigate/escalate Sanction alerts as a second reviewer.
- Assist the BSA/AML Compliance team in monitoring, measuring and analyzing AML compliance risk.
- Bachelor Degree and 8-10 Years of Financial Crime Compliance Experience
- Experience with AML systems:
- Actimize- Understanding of Tuning Thresholds and Rules Suitability
- FIS Prime- List Management
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment
- Issue Management resolution
- Leadership skills
- CAMS/CCRP preferred