International Investment Bank
Office Status: Remote
- Working with the front office and credit risk team to perform due diligence for the underwriting of new transactions.
- Preparing detailed credit analysis and proposing ratings for the Financial Institutions sector (funds, mainly Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds and to a lesser extent Real Estate Investment Trusts (“REITS”) and Business Development Companies (“BDCs”).
- Presenting analysis and recommendations to senior management and credit committees.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to the extension of credit.
- Monitoring impact on FI clients from market developments and current news.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Econ, Accounting, or related area of discipline.
- 2-10 years (5-10 years preferred) banking experience; specific FI experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, problem solving, and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk.
- Knowledge of NAV based facilities a plus.