Apply for the FIU Manager position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer in developing and maintaining a comprehensive assessment and up to date program to ensure ongoing compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering, and OFAC regulations.
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer in conducting bank-wide risk assessment for BSA & OFAC on an annual basis.
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer in maintaining and updating the Bank’s BSA/AML/OFAC policy, procedures, and related forms & disclosures.
- Assist in Overseeing the Bank’s customer identification program (CIP), customer due diligence (CDD), and enhanced due diligence (EDD) requirements for customers.
- Assist in ensuring the Bank identifies higher risk customers and conducts the necessary quality controls on enhanced due diligence as appropriate.
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer in conducting & monitoring the Bank’s BSA/AML/OFAC training for all staff that requires initial or periodic training.
- Oversee the proper completion and electronic filing of currency transaction reports (CTRs).
- Responsible for quality control and for the proper completion and electronic filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer with the Bank’s automated anti-money laundering monitoring system (Prime). Keep the system operating efficiently, validate data, manage alerts, conduct necessary research, develop & manage case load, oversee BSA Analyst work, work with branches on inquiries, develop resulting SARs. Maintain and update the system as needed.