EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
You will create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and implement improvements to our front-end architecture and codebase. This engineer will work alongside outstanding peers and utilize modern technologies with cutting edge techniques. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by our senior engineers and participate in regular paired programming exercises.
Why you will want to come to the office everyday:
- Develop and support front end solutions which deliver outstanding user experiences across multiple web applications with attention to design.
- Use tools like Google Analytics and Optimizely to capture user data to share with Marketing.
- Assist in the migration from Angular to React for one of our applications.
- Own features from concept to release; you will advocate for prioritization in sprints, design and development, then release for deployment.
- Develop with page speed score in mind and offer recommendations for overall page efficiency.
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams, troubleshoot issues with a team, and participate in paired programming activities.
- Work with modern languages and learn cutting edge coding techniques.
What you will bring to the team:
- 2-5 years working as a Software Engineer.
- Strong skills in front end development and an eye for design.
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- A love for testing, including unit tests and Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics and Optimizely (nice to have).
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree is a plus