International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- Helping perform comprehensive and well thought-out quantitative analyses and justifying the results and ERM’s conclusion in a logical manner.
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry best practices and new regulations.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Contribute towards the design, development, implementation, and execution of the ERM Framework in order to enhance an effective risk-based system to identify, measure, monitor, and control enterprise-wide risks.
- Disciplined attention to detail while utilizing strong project management experience and analytical skills on collected data, are necessary to provide quality assurance of output and reporting. You will generate appropriate reports for use in communicating status to management and oversight committees.
- Build, maintain, and enhance business relations with department and business stakeholders for the smooth implementation of risk management activities across the organization. Stakeholders also include regulators and external / internal auditors.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring and analyzing risks within the company’s business units, products, services and delivery channels.
- Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls.
- Assist in performing and managing various risk assessment processes to identify current and emerging risks.
- Support maintenance of ERM policies, procedures, and standards consistent with regulatory guidance.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in all manner of documentation and reporting
- Engages in continuous knowledge development by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining professional accreditations; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.