Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: $110,000 – $165,000
- Help complete the Firm’s annual AML, Economic Sanctions, Anti-Tax Evasion, Anti-Corruption, and Financial Crimes Country Risk Assessments.
- Analyze data related to the Firm’s customers, products and services, and control environment
- Draft written reports that present Risk Assessment results to senior business line and compliance stakeholders
- Help manage team members and coordinating with multiple external stakeholders to complete complex projects in a timely manner
- Conduct research and drafting reports on a range of topics related to financial crimes compliance, including financial crimes regulatory and industry guidance, financial products and services, and financial crimes country risk.