Apply for the Head of Audit/Quality Control position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $170,000 – $190,000/year, $30,000 bonus
- Ensure audit process meets the standard steps: detailed and updated diagnosis – selection of audit workshops and investigations based on prioritized risk areas – clear and constructive debriefing with auditees – production of audit reports, all within appropriate timeline.
- Provide an independent assessment of the regularity and conformity of operations, compliance with procedures, efficiency of internal control systems and their appropriateness to achieve the objectives of the Group, via the supervision of audit assignments;
- Update regularly the risk mapping to the local organization of the entities within the audit scope, develop and execute the Audit Plan within the Audit perimeter – prioritize areas of focus according to the risk assessment;
- Perform and supervise special investigations at the request of the Group Internal Audit or at the request of the local Management, subject to prior approval of Group Internal Audit;
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Group Internal Audit and local management, and in particular alert Group Internal Audit Management about significant audit issues.