International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $210,000 – $330,000
- In charge of the regulatory watch performed by the Compliance Department and to work closely with the heads of teams of the Compliance Department on their perimeter.
- Maintenance and update of the inventory of Laws, Rules and Regulations applicable to US entities and activities used to perform the Compliance Risk Assessment,
- Preparing, updating and reviewing Policies and Procedures.
- Communicating on the evolution of the regulatory environment and its impacts to the senior management and the bank’s governance committees.
- Ensuring that the evolution of laws, rules and regulations are properly taken into account by the Compliance department, but also the other teams impacted within the organization.
- Following the developing risks and in particular the evolution of the laws, rules and regulations related to ESG and Data Privacy.