Apply for the Head of Corporate Accounting – Investment Banking position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (1 day per week in office)
Salary: $190,000 – $220,000
- Provide critical leadership of current procurement and vendor invoicing transformation activities, including automation leveraging leading industry technology solutions.
- Manage day-to-day processing for all expenses and fixed assets for all subsidiaries.
- Ensure the financial accuracy and timeliness of AP accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger and sub ledgers, accounts payable, and project accounting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems, procedures, and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to Bank guidelines.
- Create all expense and fixed asset accounting for GL accounts, department codes, disbursements, and process Foreign Exchange payables for Latin American offices.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records (AP Ledgers) and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of operating expenses and fixed assets as reported on the financial statements.
- Ensure payroll funding for the Bank and it’s subsidiaries.
- Conduct Oracle upgrades two times annually to ensure efficiency and integrity of system.
- Act as a liaison with all departments, auditors, and the Bank compliance team for ad hoc reporting and testing.
- Review and approve various reports for management and Head Office, including all intercompany billing.
- Train and evaluate team to enhance performance, development, and work product.