International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $150,000 – $200,000
- Oversee implementation of risk management frameworks related to IT security and IT Risk in the first LOD
- Provide effective challenge to IT and Cyber security assessments executed in the 1st LOD.
- Engaged in policies creation or enhancement focused on data management, data classification, enterprise data loss prevention, cloud data loss / cloud access security, data privacy
- Engage in the incident management process. Work with the 1st LOD to improve the control environment
- Help define appropriate risk appetite limits associated with the technology environment then help develop and oversee monitoring of appropriate KRI’s across the technology environment.
- Oversee the framework for business continuity and disaster recovery. Participate where necessary in planning and/or test exercises.
- Understand the changing regulatory landscape and evaluate impact of changes on company technology environment
- Support regulatory exams
- Lead the process for Enterprise Risk Assessment for IT and InfoSec
- Provide technology-based risk requirements/issues in non-technical terms to Sr. Management.
- Oversee aggregated reporting of IT risks and issues
- Communicate information across various committees and working groups