EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Monitor all Operations Personal Processing
- Contact for all Security processing systems ( Phase 3 ,BONY, DTC, etc.)
- Overall monitoring of accounts positions / holdings
- Project Management
- Bank / Suspense Statement Reconciliation
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in varied operational roles in the securities industry.
- A significant number of years must be in a supervisory or managerial capacity with a demonstrated track record.
- A thorough knowledge of the U.S. and international securities markets is required (European markets is preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to manage the Operations Department.
- The job will require strong managerial skills to delegate and control transaction flow within the Department. The position will function as a chief control point in the department.
- Requires licenses: Series 27 and 99
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Masters Preferred