A competitive salary for Head of Research for Recruitment Agency– 75k-80k PLUS commission.
An Excellent Benefits Package that includes health insurance, dental and vision (with employee contribution), generous PTO package, 401k with a match, presidents club
One day remote per week
Fun work environment fostering a great company culture
Base salary PLUS commission
Madison-Davis is a rapidly growing Executive Search firm specializing in the Financial Services industry. We are currently seeking a high energy candidate to contribute to the expansion of one of our growing Financial Services Divisions.
A day in the life of a Madison-Davis Head of Research may include:
- Partner with the Executive Recruiters to search for top talent in the market.
- Provide direct sourcing support which includes engaging, assessing, and activating executive level talent for our most critical searches.
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting for ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Implement innovative sourcing techniques to develop diverse talent pools of executive level talent
- Creating lead lists for recruiting and managing directors.
- Developing market knowledge to gain competitive edge.
What we are looking for in a Head of Research
- Bachelors degree; a MUST
- Detail oriented
- Research within a recruitment agency is preferred but not a deal breaker
- Strong organizational and communication skills