International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- The Compliance Remediation Assurance team is a newly established “Center of Excellence” within the Compliance Function and will be responsible for providing an Independent Assurance on the Regulatory Remediation performed against the Supervisory Findings and/ or Self-Identified Issues across the various functions of the bank (Compliance, Risk, IT, Finance, and other areas).
- The team will be providing centralized Quality Assurance support on Issue Remediation efforts undertaken by the remediation owners (in First and Second line of defense) and perform an autonomous check and robust challenge on the end-to-end remediation performed by ensuring all elements of the findings have been addressed completely and accurately and test for design effectiveness, adequacy and sustainability of the remediation.
- The team manager will develop and implement assurance methodology, challenge framework and templates for independent assurance review and build out the governance framework for review of the assurance review results.
- Plan, lead and deliver issue focused assurance reviews and provide independent insights and feedback, prepare review reports and conduct close out feedback sessions with remediation owners.
- The team is responsible for educating and advising the first and second line of defense through periodic training or other media on emerging risks and potential issues based on evolving regulatory environment and supervisory expectations.