Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Responsible for the production of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports from both regulatory compliance and MIS perspective. Analyze key drivers of period over period movements and provide business driver commentary. Evaluate credit performance of existing products and forecasts, including loan portfolio reports and asset quality.
- Participate in preparing regular and time-sensitive ad hoc deliverables to external partners, regulators, and senior management.
- Monitor and evaluate underwriting and loan performance on an ongoing basis to inform improvements. Develop and support data structures that are critical to credit origination, portfolio management, and MIS reporting. Participate in the ongoing process improvements, optimizations, and rationalization efforts.
- Work with tech, data engineering and DW/BI teams to develop/operate end user controls. Collaborate with data team to ensure underlying data driving reports is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Own the data and processes for formal reporting and ad hoc analytics. This role will have the final authority on quality and consistency of reporting across the organization.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for transformation of data into actionable information that drives business outcomes, strategies, and risk control development.
- Motivate, mentor, develop and scale a team of analysts and data scientists.
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding data aggregation, strategies, resources, and operations of risk analytics to meet business objectives.