EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Responsible for the global corporate entity maintenance, formation of legal entities, coordination of approvals under the legal entity change and approval process, drafting of corporate documents.
- Works with outside counsel to review and properly classify legal entity requests.
- Has oversight of global legal entity requests to ensure consistency to corporate standards.
- Assists with the strategic management and administration of the Americas compliance program, including developing and implementing policies and procedures, monitoring the effectiveness of controls and performing compliance review functions, reviewing marketing materials, RFPs, assisting with regulatory filings including Form PFs, Form ADVs etc.
- Forms domestic and foreign entities in collaboration with third party vendors including certificate of formations, LLC agreements, minutes, resolutions, W-9s, SS-4s, share transfers, organizational charts, financial KYC requests and invoices.
- Liaises with outside law firms to update legal billing information in Legal Tracker.
- Provide Quarterly Litigation claim overviews.
- Assists with the global “Know Your Customer” (KYC) and client on-boarding requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.