Office Status: Hybrid
The HR Business partner is accountable for understanding the external and internal business landscape, identifying opportunities to improve organizational performance and team alignment, and using analytics and insights to translate the business agenda into talent and organizational plans. The HRBP will work across the business and HR to develop and deploy solutions to enable individual and team effectiveness, strategic alignment and high performance culture orientation as well as engagement and optimizing company culture.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the HRBP will build relationships and leverage strong influence that contributes to the execution of the businesses strategic plans. The HRBP will work in partnership with Talent Acquisition and Learning & Organization Development to build organizational capability and deliver tangible business results. The HRBP will bring the full suite of HR capabilities and services to the business by working across the HR Service Center to deliver solutions.
- Interprets external and internal business context, understands internal business operations and dynamics
- Diagnoses challenges impacting teams and individuals’ ability to be successful and identifies appropriate solutions using critical-thinking skills, coupled with insights from data and relationships,
- Translates stakeholder expectations and business plans into talent and organizational plans by working with the senior HRBP and business leaders
- Builds strong relationships with assigned clients and others in cross-functional organizations. Navigates the organization effectively and leverages relationships to influence positive change.
- Is a trusted advisor, credible in HR expertise, and consistently delivers against commitments
- Challenges others and is comfortable engaging in healthy debate in order to drive increased business performance
- Is an advocate for both the business agenda and employees, operating with strong integrity around creating an inspiring workplace where employees can reach their fullest potential
Culture and Change Champion
- Is and advocate for culture and drives the company’s performance management process
- Works closely with HR and the business leaders to guide teams and leadership through change across locations and functions
- Increases two-way interactive dialogue between leaders and employees within the business
- Works with the business to drive a culture of continuous improvement where front-line employees serve as a rich source of innovative improvements that result in operational excellence and streamlined jobs
- Partners with L&D on cross-training such that front-line jobs are enriched with learning, skill development and challenge
- Facilitates communication, collaboration and healthy conflict within and across departments
- Facilitates a culture of personal accountability and high performance
- Fosters an environment of inclusion and of valuing diversity
Human Capital Advocate
- Advocates for talent; develops leaders and employees
- Ensures development of technical talent in support of the business agenda
- Understands the external competitive landscape for specific capabilities/skills and proactively plans long-range talent attraction and retention efforts
- Works across HR Centers of Excellence such as, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness & Development, D&I, Employee Relations and HR Service Center to deliver human capital plans